Welcome to ASCLS-Colorado!
ASCLS-Colorado is a member society of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS). ASCLS-Colorado is in ASCLS Region VIII, which is composed of the intermountain states of Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
Our members are dedicated to advocating for the profession of clinical laboratory science in our state. Activities include offering and promoting continuing education, voicing an opinion about key legislation to state representatives, and recruiting the next generation of professionals. There are many ways that you can be involved in ASCLS-Colorado! If you are not a member, join today!
- ASCLS-CO would like to hear your story about what makes you passionate in Medical Laboratory Science! What would YOU like to share with people to spark curiosity in our profession? Let us know HERE before 8 March 2017.
- An October message from Holly Weinberg, Region VIII Director to Region VIII. Read the article here. (.PDF 10 October 2016)
- The Region VIII Leadership Academy (R8LA) is open to all interested ASCLS members in the 5 Region VIII states – Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Utah. Do you have a desire to further develop your leadership skills? Has your leadership potential been recognized by constituent society officers, board members or others in leadership roles? Have you demonstrated leadership potential by participating in leadership activities within constituent society organizations? If you answered YES to any of these questions and you are currently a member of ASCLS, we want YOU! Click here for more information and here for application details.
- The Collaborative Alliance for Continuing Medical Laboratory Educators has recently merged with ASCLS! All the great high quality educational resources that have been the trademark products of CACMLE these past 43 years can now be found at the ASCLS Website. Check them out! Questions? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
- The 2016 COLORADO CLINICAL LABORATORY UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP application is now available. The Colorado chapter of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science has recognized the importance of choosing this career opportunity and would like to assist 2 deserving Colorado students with a scholarship. The two 2016 award amounts are $500 each. More details under the Scholarships tab or here.