Welcome to ASCLS-Colorado!
ASCLS-Colorado is a member society of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS). ASCLS-Colorado is in ASCLS Region VIII, which is composed of the intermountain states of Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
Our members are dedicated to advocating for the profession of clinical laboratory science in our state. Activities include offering and promoting continuing education, voicing an opinion about key legislation to state representatives, and recruiting the next generation of professionals. There are many ways that you can be involved in ASCLS-Colorado! If you are not a member, join today!
- Emily Thebert was chosen for the 2013-2014 ASCLS National Leadership Academy. Congratulations to Emily!
- The Fall 2012 Newsletter is ready to download and read! Print it out and share it with your friends and colleagues!
- ASCLS-Colorado recently partnered with HOSA for an awesome career recruitment event! Read all about it!
- The 2012 Annual Reports submitted on April 11, 2012 have been posted. Read all about what ASCLS-Colorado has been up to in the last year!
- You cared enough to join ASCLS, now make your membership matter! We want to hear from you! Complete the survey and email it to Stephanie Mihane at email@example.com Membership Matters Survey
- A Life Saved - this short video highlights the role that laboratory professionals play in patient care