Welcome to ASCLS-Colorado!
ASCLS-Colorado is a member society of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS). ASCLS-Colorado is in ASCLS Region VIII, which is composed of the intermountain states of Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
Our members are dedicated to advocating for the profession of clinical laboratory science in our state. Activities include offering and promoting continuing education, voicing an opinion about key legislation to state representatives, and recruiting the next generation of professionals. There are many ways that you can be involved in ASCLS-Colorado! If you are not a member, join today!
- The Northern District will be having a social event on Thursday, October 23rd at 5pm in Fort Collins. Click on the image below to download the flyer. See you there!
- Registration is now open for the Pueblo Fall Seminar on Friday, November 7th. Click on the image below to download the flyer and registration.
- Registration is now open for the Northern District Seminar on Friday, October 24th. Click on the image below to download the flyer and registration.
- The 2015 ASCLS-CO, CACMLE, CLMA Joint Scholarship Application is now available. The deadline is October 30, 2014, so apply today!
- CACMLE has ongoing continuing education opportunities. Click on the CACMLE logo below for more information: