Interested in doing more?
ASCLS-CO depends entirely on volunteers to operate!
There are a variety of benefits to volunteering. You might meet new people, increase your skill set, make a difference, increase your professional network, “beef up” your resume, and discover new career avenues!
Below is a list of all of the ASCLS positions and committees that you could be able to participate in. If one of them catches your eye and you think you might be interested in helping out, or even if you have questions that you’d like to ask, fill out the form at the bottom of the page to let us know.
- District Representative
- New Professional Representative
- PACE Provider Administrator
- Past President
- Student Forum Representative
- Awards Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Government Affairs/Political Action Committee
- Judicial Committee
- Membership Development Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Promote the Profession Committee
- Student Forum and New Professional Committee